1. Cooper, S. Self-steem enhancement with children and adolescent. New York: pergamon press. 2003.
2. Nasri A. Anthropological principles of the Quran. Press Jihad University.Tehran.2010:56.
3. Mcauley E, Mihalko SL, Bane SM. Exercise and self-esteem in middle-aged adults: multidimensional relationships and physical fitness and self-efficacy influences. J Behav Med. 1997; 20(9): 67-83.
4. Mann M, Hosman CM, Schaalma HP, de VriesNK.Self-esteem in a broad spectrum approach for mental health promotion. Health Educ Res. 2004; 19(4): 357-72.
5. Pate RR, Health GW, Dowda M, Trost SG. Associations between physical activity and other health behaviors in a representative sample of U.S. adolescents. Am J Public Health. 1996;86(11):1577-81.
6. Heath GW, Pratt M, Warren CW, Kann L. Physical activity patterns in American high school students: results from the 1990. Youth risk behavior survey. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 1994;148(11):1131-6.
7. Alfermann D, Stoll O. Effects of physical exercise on self concept and well-being. Int J Sport Psychol. 2000;30:47-65.
8. Ghafari F, Fotokian Z, Mazloom R. Impact aerobic exercise program on nursing students' self-esteem. J Babol University Med Sci. 2008;9(1):52-57.
9. Sonwany, D R., Sharma. Physical activity and mental health. J exercise sci. 2007;7:131-146.
10. Spence, John. C- McGannon, Kerry – Poon, Pauline. "The effect of exercise on global self – esteem. University of Alberta". Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 2005;27:311-334.
11. Weiss, MR. Weiss, DM and Klint, KA. The relationship between self-esteem and performance in competitive youth gymnastics. Journal of sport and exercise psychology. 2008;11:444-51.
12. Gabriel, MJ and Perkins. Psychological skills and exceptional athletic performance". The sport psychologist. 2006;1:181-99.
13. Smith BL, Handley P, Eldredge DA. Sex differences in exercise motivation and body-image satisfaction among college students. Percept Mot Skills. 1998;86(2):723-32.
14. Walters ST, Martin JE. Does aerobic exercise really enhance self-esteem in children? A prospective evaluation in 3rd-5th graders. J Sport Behav. 2000;23(1):51-60.
15. Robert W. Stretching/toning, aerobic exercise increase older adults' self-esteem. J Behav Med. 2005;28(4):385-94.
16. Sedaghat P. Relationship between self-esteem and discipline of Students School of nursing and Midwifery zanjan. Proceedings of the National Congress of Nursing and Midwifery, 2005.
17. Mcauley E, Mihalko SL, Bane SM. Exercise and self-esteem in middle-aged adults: multidimensional relationships and physical fitness and self-efficacy influences. J Behav Med. 1997;20(9):67-83.
18. Asci Fh. the effect of physical fitness training on trait anxiety and physical seifconcept of femal university students. Psychology of sport and Exercise. 2002;4(3):255-64.
19. Thomas MB. Long term effects of aerobic exercises on psychological outcomes. Preventive Medicine. 1999; 28:75-85.
20. Crozhdeh M, Mazloom R, Ebrahimi A, Behnam H. Impact aerobic exercise program on self-esteem healthcare workers. Journal of Mashhad School of Nursing and Midwifery.2003;5(17):29-35.
21. Saadatmehr R, Nourozi K, Khaledi N, Bakhshian F, Rezasoltani P. The effect of an aerobic training program on physical self-concept and self-esteem of nurses.2014;1(1):41-50.
22. Samadi S. Comparison of self-esteem and its relationship with psychological problems of Guilan University–(Ms Thesis)- Allameh Tabatabai University in Tehran 1994.
23. Bahaeloo-Horeh S, Assari S. Students experience self-esteem improvement during mountaineering. Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2008;19(3):181-185.
24. Fagin L, Brown D, Bartlett H, Leary J, Carson J. The Claybury Community Psychiatric Nurse Stress Study: is it more stressful to work in hospital or the community? J Adv Nurs. 1995;22(2):347-58.
25. Gholamzadeh S, Sharif F, Rad FD. Sources of occupational stress and coping strategies among nurses who are working in Admission and Emergency Department in Hospitals affiliated to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2011;16(1):42-7.
26. Whitesell NR, Mitchell CM, Spicer P. A longitudinal study of self-esteem, cultural identity, and academic success among American Indian adolescents. Cultur Divers Ethnic Minor Psychol. 2009;15(1):38-50.
27. Booth MZ, Gerard JM. Self-esteem and academic achievement: a comparative study of adolescent students in England and the United States. Compare. 2011;41(5):629-48.
28. Assari S. Additive Effects of Anxiety and Depression on Body Mass Index among Blacks: Role of Ethnicity and Gender. Int Cardiovasc Res J. 2014;8(2):44-51.
29. Assari S. The link between mental health and obesity: role of individual and contextual factors. Int J Prev Med. 2014;5(3):247-9.
30. Assari S. Association between obesity and depression among American Blacks: Role of ethnicity and gender. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities. 2014;1(1):36-44.
31. Assari, S, Caldwell CH. Gender and ethnic differences in the association between obesity and depression among black adolescents. Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities. 2015;2(1):1-13.
32. Morgen CS, Sørensen TI. Obesity: global trends in the prevalence of overweight and obesity. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014;10(9):513-4.
33. Wasserman D, Cheng QI, Jiang GX. Global suicide rates among young people aged 15-19. World Psychiatry. 2005;4(2):114.
34. Kessler RC, Berglund P, Borges G, Nock M, Wang PS. Trends in suicide ideation, plans, gestures, and attempts in the United States, 1990-1992 to 2001-2003. JAMA. 2005;293(20):2487-95.
35. Bridge JA, Greenhouse JB, Weldon AH, Campo JV, Kelleher KJ. Suicide trends among youths aged 10 to 19 years in the United States, 1996-2005.JAMA. 2008;300(9):1025-6.
36. Anderson LM, Quinn TA, Glanz K, Ramirez G, Kahwati LC, Johnson DB, Buchanan LR, Archer WR, Chattopadhyay S, Kalra GP, Katz DL; Task Force on Community Preventive Services. The effectiveness of worksite nutrition and physical activity interventions for controlling employee overweight and obesity: a systematic review. Am J Prev Med. 2009;37(4):340-57.
37. Fonseca-Junior SJ, Sá CG, Rodrigues PA, Oliveira AJ, Fernandes-Filho J. Physical exercise and morbid obesity: a systematic review. Arq Bras Cir Dig. 2013;26 Suppl 1:67-73.
38. Rosenbaum S, Tiedemann A, Sherrington C, Curtis J, Ward PB. Physical activity interventions for people with mental illness: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Psychiatry. 2014;75(9):964-74.
39. Janssen I, Leblanc AG. Systematic review of the health benefits of physical activity and fitness in school-aged children and youth. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2010;7:40.
40. Vanderweele TJ, Hong G, Jones SM, Brown JL. Mediation and spillover effects in group-randomized trials: a case study of the 4Rs educational intervention. J Am Stat Assoc. 2013;108(502):469-82.
41. Strain PS, Shores RE, Kerr MM. An experimental analysis of "spillover" effects on the social interaction of behaviorally handicapped preschool children. J Appl Behav Anal. 1976;9(1):31-40.
42. de Heer HD, Koehly L, Pederson R, Morera O. Effectiveness and spillover of an after-school health promotion program for Hispanic elementary school children. Am J Public Health. 2011;101(10):1907-13.
43. Warburton DE, Nicol CW, Bredin SS. Health benefits of physical activity: the evidence. CMAJ. 2006;174(6):801-9.
44. Smitherman TA, Kendzor DE, Grothe KB, Dubbert PM. State of the art review: Promoting physical activity in primary care settings: A review of cognitive and behavioral strategies. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine. 2007;1(5):397-409.
45. Iverson DC, Fielding JE, Crow RS, Christenson GM. The promotion of physical activity in the United States population: the status of programs in medical, worksite, community, and school settings.Public Health Rep. 1985;100(2):212-24.
46. No authors listed. Guidelines for school and community programs to promote lifelong physical activity among young people. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. MMWR Recomm Rep. 1997;46(RR-6):1-36.
47. Ellis KR, Caldwell CH, Assari S, De Loney EH. Nonresident African-American fathers' influence on sons' exercise intentions in the fathers and sons program. Am J Health Promot. 2014;29(2):89-98.
48. Baghurst T, Kelley BC. An examination of stress in college students over the course of a semester. Health Promot Pract. 2014;15(3):438-47.