1. United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). Tourism to-wards 20130. Available from http://www.world-tourism.org [Cited 24 December 2014].
2. World Health Organization. WHO Vaccine Preventable Diseases Monitoring System 2012. Available from http://apps.who.int/im-munization_monitoring/en/globalsummary/countryprofileselect.cfm [Cited 24 December 2014].
3. Travel medicine for Asian travelers – do we need new approaches? J Travel Med. 2012;19(6):335-7.
4. Hung KKC, Lin AKY, Cheng CKY, Chan EYY, Graham CA. Travel health risk perceptions and preparations among travelers at Hong Kong International Airport. J Travel Med. 2014;21(4):288-91.
5. Van Herck K, Zuckerman J, Castelli F, Van Damme P, Walker E, Steffen R. Travelers’ Knowledge, attitudes, and practices on preven-tion of infectious diseases: results from a pilot study. J Travel Med. 2003;10:75-8.
6. Van Herck K, Castelli F, Zuckerman J, Nothdurft H, Van Damme P, Dahlgren AL, et al. Knowledge, attitudes and practices in travel-re-lated infectious diseases: The European Airport Survey. J Travel Med. 2004;11:3-8.
7. Heywood AE, Watkins RE, Iamsirithaworn S, Nilvarangkul K, Maclntyre CR. A cross-sectional study of pre-travel health-seeking practices among travelers departing Sydney and Bangkok airports. BMC Public Health. 2012;12:321-9.
8. Lopez-Velez R, Bayas JM. Spanish travelers to high-risk areas in the tropics: airport survey of travel health knowledge, attitudes, and prac-tices in vaccination and malaria prevention. J Travel Med. 2007;14(5):297-305.
9. Wilder-Smith A, Khairullah NS, Song JH, Chen CY, Torresi J. Travel health knowledge, attitudes and practices among Australasian travel-ers. J Travel Med. 2004;11:9-15.
10. Hamer DH, Connor BA. Travel health knowledge, attitudes and prac-tices among United States travelers. J Travel Med. 2004;11:23-6.
11. LaRocque RC, Rao SR, Tsibris A, Lawton T, Barry MA, Marano N, et al. Pre-travel health advice-seeking behavior among US interna-tional travelers departing from Boston Logan International Airport. J Travel Med. 2010;17(6):387-91.
12. Cabada MM, Maldonado F, Quispe W, Serrano E, Mozo Karen, Gon-zales E, et al. Pretravel health advice among international travelers visiting Cuzco, Peru. J Travel Med. 2005;12:61-5.
13. Schunk M, Wachinger W, Nothdurft HD. Vaccination status and prophylactic measures of travelers from Germany to subtropical and tropical areas: results of an airport survey. J Travel Med. 2001;8:260-2.
14. Van Genderen PJJ, Van Thiel PPAM, Mulder PGH, Overbosch D. Trends in the knowledge, attitudes and practices of travel risk groups towards prevention of malaria: results from the Dutch Schiphol Air-port Survey 2002 to 2009. Malaria J. 2012;11:179-88.
15. Jacobsen KH, Koopman JS. Declining hepatitis A seroprevalence: a global view and analysis. Epidemiol Infect. 2004;132:1005-22.
16. Askling HH, Rombo L, Andersson Y, Martin S, Ekdahl K. Hepatitis A risk in travelers. J Travel Med. 2009;16:233-8.
17. Van Genderen PJJ, Van Thiel PPAM, Mulder PGH, Overbosch D. Trends in the knowledge, attitudes and practices of travel risk groups towards prevention of Hepatitis A: results from the Dutch Schiphol Airport Survey 2002 to 2009. J Travel Med. 2012;19(1):35-43.