1. Punnakitikashem P, Buavaraporn N, Maluesri P, Leelartapin K, edi-tors. Healthcare Service Quality: Case Example of a Hospital with Lean Implementation. POMS 23rd Annual Conference, Chicago, Il-linois, USA, April; 2012.
2. Armstrong G, Cunningham MH, Kotler P. Principles of marketing, 10th Ed: Scarborough, Ont.: Prentice Hall; 2004.
3. Sahney S, Banwet D, Karunes S. An integrated framework for qual-ity in education: Application of quality function deployment, inter-pretive structural modeling and path analysis. Total Quality Manage-ment & Business Excellence. 2006;17(2):265-85.
4. Tabarsi G, Ahmadizad A. Evaluation of the quality of health care centers covered by the Foundation of Martyrs and Veterans Affairs of Tehran (Persian). Veteran Med J. 2011;3(2):5-40.
5. Soltani Zarandi M. Principles and Fundamentals of Medical Termi-nology. Tehran: Boshra and Tohfe; 2014.
6. Zarbaf M, Roshani Barab F. Developed a model for measuring cus-tomer satisfaction and its application in rubber industry. J Manage-ment. 2008;5(12):47-62. Persian
7. Gharibi F, Tabrizi J, Ramezani M, editors. Quality improvement of service provided to patients referred to physiotherapy clinics Reha-bilitation,The first national congress of the student's clinical govern-ance and continuous quality improvement, Tabriz university of med-ical sciences; 2012.
8. Razlansari M, Teymouri B, Alipour Shirsavar H, Taleqani M, Hoseyn A. Perceived service quality using SERVQUAL model of the patients hospitalized in teaching hospitals of Kermanshah Uni-versity of Medical Sciences in 1391. J Clinical Res Paramedical Sci. 2013;3(3).
9. Bahadori M, Abdi B, Teimourzadeh E, Ayoubian A, Yaghoubi M. Assessment of quality transportation services at a military medical center based on SERVQUAL model. J Military Med. 2013;15(3):177-83.
10. Emami Razavi S, Mohaqqeq MR, Karani H, Mahdavi S, Khalifegari S, et al. A look at the hospital accreditation standards. Tehran: SEDA Publication Center; 2000, 428-429. Persian
11. World Health Organization. Quality and accreditation in health care services: a global review. 2003.
12. Shi T, Gill R. Developing effective policies for the sustainable de-velopment of ecological agriculture in China: the case study of Jinan County with a systems dynamics model. Ecological Economics. 2005; 53(2):223-46.
13. Rust RT, Lemon KN, Zeithaml VA. Return on marketing: using cus-tomer equity to focus marketing strategy. J Marketing. 2004;68(1):109-27.
14. Aqamolayi T, Zare S, Kebryayi A, Pudat A. Quality of primary health care from the perspective of women referred to healthCare centers of Bandar Abbas. Payesh J. 2007;7(2):121-7. Persian
15. Janaabadi H, Ebili K, NastiZayi N, Yaqubi N. Interval between pa-tients' perceptions and expectations of service quality of Zahedan health centers using SERVQUAL model. Payesh J. 2011;10(4):449-57. Persian
16. Zarei E, Arab M, Rashidiyan A, Qazi Tabatabayi S, Rahimi Foroushani A. The relationship between the quality of the services provided and the perceived value by hospitalized patients. J Ma-zandaran Med University. 2011;22(98):105-12. Persian
17. Jafari F, Johari Z, Zayeri F, Ramezan Khani A, Iran ZS. Satisfaction survey and factors affecting it in patients’ refering to health centers. J Shahed University. 2006;14(66). Persian
18. Pakdil F, Harwood TN. Patient satisfaction in a preoperative assess-ment clinic: an analysis using SERVQUAL dimensions. Total Qual-ity Management & Business Excellence. 2005;16(1):15-30.
19. Negarande R, Mohammadi S, Zabolipour S, Arazi Qajaq T. Evalua-tion of correlation between quality of caring behaviors of nursing students and the patient satisfaction. J Nurs Midwifery. 2011;18(3):10-21. Persian
20. Isaac T, Zaslavsky AM, Cleary PD, Landon BE. The Relationship between Patients' Perception of Care and Measures of Hospital Qual-ity and Safety. Health Service Res. 2010;45(4):1024-40.
21. Lin H-C, Xirasagar S, Laditka JN. Patient perceptions of service quality in group versus solo practice clinics. Int J Quality Healthcare. 2004;16(6):437-45.
22. Han C-H, Connolly PM, Canham DE, RN, C. Measuring Patient Sat-isfaction as an Outcome of Nursing Care at a Teaching Hospital of Southern Taiwan. J Nurs Care Quality. 2003;18(2):143-50.
23. Ha AK, Orav EJ, Zheng J, Epstein AM. Patients' perception of hos-pital care in the United States. New England J Med. 2008;359(18):1921-3.
24. Joulayi S, Haji Babayi F, Jafar Jalal E, Bohrani N. Evaluation of pa-tients' satisfaction with nursing care provided in medico teaching hospitals. J Nurs Midwifery. 2012;17(1): 35-44. Persian
25. Hekmatpoo D, Sourani M, Farazi A, Fallahi Z, Lashkar Ara B. In-vestigating the quality of health care in the hospitals of Arak Univer-sity of Medical Sciences and Health Services Using SERVQUAL model in the year 1390. J Arak University Medi. 2011;15(7):1-9. Persian
26. Tabibi S, Gohari M, Shahri S, Aqababa S. quality of services pro-vided in outpatient clinics of Tehran Hospitals based on SERV-QUAL Model. Journal of Faculty of Paramedical Sciences of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 5(4):49-56. Persian
27. Mohammad K, Malekafzali H. STATISTICAL METHODS and health indicators. 14 ed. Tehran: Daricheno; 2010. Pp. 298. Persian
28. Zarei E, Qazi Tabatabayi S, Rahimi Foroushani A, Rashidiyan A, Arab M. Evaluation of hospital service quality from patient's per-spective: A cross-sectional study in Tehran private hospitals. Peya-vard Salamat. 2011; 5(4):66-76. Persian
29. Sabahi Bidgoli M, Mousavi S, Kebryayi A, Sayyedi S, Shahri S, Mahmoud A. Assessment of the quality of health care services in the patients admitted to hospitals of Kashan University. Feyz J. 2011;15(2):146-52. Persian