1. Varmrghani M, Arab M, Zeraati H, Aliakbari S. Factors affecting on the choice of public and private hospitals in Tehran for treatment in 1387. Journal of Hospital. 2011;10(1):45-52.
2. Yıldırım HH, Hughes D, Yıldırım T. Markets, modernisation and national interest: three faces of patient choice policy in Turkey. Health Soc Care Comm. 2011;19(2):168-77.
3. van Empel IW, Dancet EA, Koolman XH, Nelen WL, Stolk EA, Sermeus W, et al. Physicians underestimate the importance of patient-centredness to patients: a discrete choice experiment in fertility care. Hum Reprod. 2011;26(3):584-93.
4. Shahraki Sanavi F, Navidian A, Rakhshani F, Ansari Moghadam AR. The study on attitudes of pregnant women with a desire to cesarean section based on the theory of behavior planning. Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 2013.17(6):531-9.
5. Al-Doghaither A, Abdelrhman B, Saeed AW, Magzoub M. Factors influencing patient choice of hospitals in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. J R Soc Promot Health. 2003;123(2):105-9.
6. Jamshidi Orak R, Haghani H, Mohaghegh B, Roostaei N. Preferences of clients Refferring to Firoozgar hospital: choice based conjoint analysis, Hakim Res J. 2012;15(3):213-220.
7. Robertson R, Burge P. The impact of patient choice of provider on equity: analysis of a patient survey. J Health Serv Res Policy. 2011;16(suppl 1):22-28.
8. Bronstein JM, Johnson VA. Patient's choice of hospital or office for Medicaid ambulatory care in Alabama. Med Care. 1996;34(4):348-60.
9. Lin WB. Factors affecting hospital’s adoption of a market orientation. WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics. 2011;8(2):66-78.
10. Victoor A, Delnoij DM, Friele R.D, Rademakers JJ. Determinants of patient choice of healthcare providers: a scoping review. BMC Health Serv Res. 2012;12(1):272.
11. Kalish RB, McCullough L, Gupta M, Thaler HT, Chervenak FA. Intrapartum elective cesarean delivery: a previously unrecognized clinical entity. Obstet Gynecol. 2004;103(6):1137-41.
12. Javadi M, Karimi S, Raiesi AR, Yaghoubi M, Shams A, Kadkhodaie M. Organizational justice and responsiveness in selected private and public hospitals of Isfahan, Iran. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res. 2012;9(4):11-20
13. Srivoravilai NT, Melewar MJ, Liu and N. Yannopoulou, Value marketing through corporate reputation: An empirical investigation of Thai hospitals. J Mark Manage. 2011;27(3-4):243-68.
14. Azari Z. The effect of the chosen method of delivery of persuasive communication in the attitude of pregnant women referred to health centers - central areas of maternal and child health in Tehran. The School of Public Health and Health Services, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Thesis Master of Public Health, 2013.
15. Rademakers JJ, Nijman AE, Brabers JD, de Jong, Hendrik ,M. The relative effect of health literacy and patient activation on provider choice in the Netherlands. Health Policy. 2014;114(2):200-6.
16. Berendsen, A.J., G.M. de Jong, J. Schuling, H.E. Bosveld, M.W. de Waal, G.K. Mitchell, K. van der Meer, and B. Meyboom-de Jong, Patient's need for choice and information across the interface between primary and secondary care: a survey. Patient Educ Couns. 2010;79(1):100-5.
17. Moscone F, Tosetti E, Vittadini G. Social interaction in patients’ hospital choice: evidence from Italy. J R Stat Soc Ser A Stat Soc. 2012;175(2):453-72.
18. Baie RR, Wysocki A, Gravenstein S, Cooper E, Mor V, Clark M. A Qualitative Study of Choosing Home Health Care After Hospitalization: The Unintended Consequences of ‘Patient Choice’Requirements. J Gen Intern Med. 2015;30(5):634-40.
19. Yip WC, Wang H, Liu Y. Determinants of patient choice of medical provider: a case study in rural China. Health policy and plann. 1998;13(3):311-22.
20. Ameri H, Panahi M, Jafari AKh, KHalfi A, Alizadeh H, Abbaspoor R. Reasons for choosing private hospitals to treat patients in Yazd. Torbat Haidarieh University of Medical Sciences. 2013;1(3):37-43. Persian
21. Tavana, M., relation between services Utility with the Tendency of Patients to Public and Private Hospitals. 2012.
22. Orr D, Sidiki SS, McGhee CN. Factors that influence patient choice of an excimer laser treatment center. J Cataract Refract Surg. 1998;24(3):335-40.
23. Lis CG, Rodeghier M, Gupta D. The relationship between perceived service quality and patient willingness to recommend at a national oncology hospital network. BMC Health Serv Res. 2011;11(1):46.
24. Alrubaiee L, Alkaa'ida F. The mediating effect of patient satisfaction in the patients' perceptions of healthcare quality–patient trust relationship. IJMS. 2011;3(1):103-27.
25. Lux MP, Fasching P, Schrauder M, Löhberg C, Thiel F, Bani M, et al. The era of centers: the influence of establishing specialized centers on patients’ choice of hospital. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011;283(3):559-68.
26. Gowrisankaran G, Lucarelli C, Schmidt-Dengler P, Town R. The impact of the Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program on patient choice. Int J Ind Orgn. 2011;29(3):342-4.
27. Birk HO, Henriksen LO. Which factors decided general practitioners’ choice of hospital on behalf of their patients in an area with free choice of public hospital? A questionnaire study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2012;12(1):126.
28. Khayatan M, Nasiripour AA, Amini M, Mohammadnejad SM. Factors effective access to services From the perspective of employees in urban health centers of the city Rey Health Network. Payavard Salamat. 2010.4(3):18-27.
29. Jannati, A., E. Dadgar, M. GHolizadeh, L. Alizadeh, and M.T. KHodayari, Identifying the Main Factor to Choose Public or Private Hospital for Health Services in Hospitals of Tabriz in 2010. Toloo-e-Behdasht. 2013;12(1):133-42. Persian
30. Eskandari N. The Study of Factors Affecting the Choice of Hospitals (Public and Private) for Operation by Women in Tehran, case study: Arash public hospital and Madaran private hospital, 2011.
31. Yaghoobi M, Aghamiri Z, Karimi S, Javadi M. Factors that influence patient preference in choosing a hospital based on factors of marketing mix of services in hospitals. Hakim Res J. 2011;14(2):106-14. In Persian
32. Alizadeh A, Eftekhaari TE, Mousavi SH, Javidan GA, Orouji GA, Kheir SS, Mohammadi F, Dehbarez NT. Patient preferences for hospital quality in Bandar Abbas using a Discrete Choice Experiment: 2010-2011. Life Sci. 2012;9(4):1882-6. Persian
33. Bin SK. Factors affecting patient's choice of hospitals. Ann Saudi Med. 1997;18(5):420-4