1. Izadi M, al e. Situation of health tourism in Iran; opportunity or threat. J of Mil Med. 2012;14(2):69-75.
2. Turner L. Canada’s turbulent medical tourism industry. CAN FAM PHYSICIAN. 2012;58(4):371-3.
3. Jabbari A, et al. The Marketing Mix and Development of Medical Tourism in Shiraz. Materia socio-medica. Materia socio-medica. 2013;25(1):32.
4. Medhekar A, Australia Q. Indian Government Policy to Support Trade in Medical Tourism Srevices. in Message From the Conference Program Chair
5. Hamza A, et al. Cost Effectiveness of Adopted Quality Requirements in Hospital Laboratories. IRAN J PUBLIC HEALTH. 2013;42(6):552.
6. Bistre S, Strauss Y. Mexican Perspectives on Adverse Events in Healthcare and Pain Management. J Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy. 2013;27(4):378-88.
7. Ayoubian A, et al. Evaluation of Standards in Intensive Care Units in Isfahan Hospitals, Iran. 2013;14(4):295-301.
8. Jaafaripooyan E, editor Contextual Approach to the Performance Analysis of Iran’s National Accreditation Programme for Healthcare Organisations, in School of Management2011; UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHAMPTON UK,.
9. Kronfol N. Historical development of health systems in the Arab countries: a review. EMHJ. 2012;18(11):1151-6.
10. Darwazeh D. Medical Tourism: Establishing a Sustainable Medical Facility. 2011.
11. Jagyasi P. Dr Prem's Guidebook: Medical Tourism. Dr Prem. 2011:286-318.
12. Silbermann M, et al. Palliative cancer care in Middle Eastern countries: accomplishments and challenges. Ann Onc. 2012;23(Suppl 3):15-28.
13. Mobaraki A.H, Söderfeldt B. Gender inequity in Saudi Arabia and its role in public health. EMHJ. 2010;16(1).
14. Garg R. All is Not Well” with Medical Tourism. INDIAN J COMMUNITY MED: OFFICIAL PUBL INDIAN A PREVENTIVE SOC MED. 2013;13(8):59.
15. Caron S.M. It's Been a Long Road to Acceptance: Midwives in Rhode Island, 19702000. NURS HIST REV. 2014;22(1):61-94.
16. Hameed S.A. Toward software engineering principles based on Islamic ethical values, in Computer and Communication Engineering. I CONF 2008.
17. Frith L. The NHS and market forces in healthcare: the need for organisational ethics. J MED ETHICS. 2013;39(1): 17-21.
18. YEH D.-Y, CHENG C.-H. Performance Management of Taiwan'S National Hospital. INT J INF TECH DECIS. 2013: 1-27.
19. Saif N.I, Hashim T.N. Physicians’ Interest Measurement towards Islamic Document for Medicine and Health Ethics in Jordanian Public Hospitals. EUR J BUS MAN. 2013;5(11):127-37.
20. CUTLER D.L, EVERETT A. INTERDISCIPLINARY MENTAL HEALTH CONSULTATION. Modern Community Mental Health: An Interdisciplinary Approach2013. p. 200.
21. Babaei C, et.al. Evaluarea satisfacţiei pacienţilor cu privire la serviciile medicale şi prestaţia medicilor– studiu pilot. Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences. 2007;20:5-15.
22. Jabbari A, et al. Medical tourism in Shiraz. INT J HEALTH SYM DISASTER MANAGE. 2013;1(1):43.