1. Sayyari A, Imanzadeh F, Bagheri Yazdi S, Karami H, Yaghoobi M. Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infections in the Islamic Republic of Iran. East Mediterr Health J. 2005;11(3).
2. Asef zade S. Medical Education and Health Care Services: Scientific and Cultural Publications; 1997 [Persian]
3. Fahandej Sadi F. Determine Cost of Health Care provided to internal pa-tients in Faghihi hospital and Comparison with the ap-proved tariff in 2000: University of medical sciences, shiraz, Iran; 2000 [Persian].
4. Akbari S. Comparison of Cost- Efficiency of Faghihi hospital and Nemazee hospital at 6 months of the year of 2000. J NEW MARK RES 2001 [Persian].
5. Herrick MD. Medical Tourism: Global Competition in health care National center for Policy Analysis , Dallar, US . 2007.
6. Lora-Suarez F, Marin-Vasquez C, Loango N, Gallego M, Torres E, Gonzalez M, et al. Giardiasis in children living in post-earthquake camps from Armenia(Colombia). BMC Public Health. 2002;2(1):5.
7. Senobar N, Motafaker AM, Razi N. Islamic values in the marketing mix decisions. J ORGANIZATIONAL CULT MANAGE 2010 8(21):5-32 [Persian].
8. Doaee H, Kazemi M, Hoseni Robat SM. Analysis the effect of consumer perception of marketing mix on the business name and mark value (study case: Razavi food products).
9. Nazari K. Effect of the marketing mix elements in attracting cus-tomers (case study of Kermanshah province Saderat bank). journal of bank and economics. 2011(114):50-3 [Persian].
10. Taghi-Zadeh M, Taleghani M. Effect of Services’ marketing mix elements (8p) on will-ingness to purchase the life insurance policies and savings (case study: Iran with the insurance company, Rasht). J COM REV. 2012 (55):[Persian]
11. Sehat S, Bajmalvi Rostami H, Kashkooli M. Effect of marketing mix on the business name and mark value of Kar-afarin Insurance Company. J COM MANAGE 2012;4(12):71-90 [Persian]
12. Hoseni M, Parhizgar M, Abasi Esfanjani H. Offer the marketing mix model for complex and turbulent business environments. J COM REV. 2011(47):27-43 [Persian].
13. Sham abadi MA, Khodad hoseini H. Export marketing of Iran handmade carpets: study of factors and pathology. Q J of COMM. 2007(43):1-34 [Persian].
14. vazir zanjani H, mutemni A, musavi delaziyani H. The measurement of customer satisfaction than the mix marketing elements of after sales services in heavy vehicle industries (road transport). J COM REV. 2010(40):70-85 [Persian].
15. Amin bidokhti AA, Zargar S, Nazari M. marketing mix a strategy in tourism industry” Journal of Strategic Management Studies. J STRATEGIC MANAGE STUD. 2010(3):49-68 [Persian].
16. Aqarahimi z. study of the medical tourism industry in selected countries and provide suggestions for Iran [Bachelor thesis]: Schools of Paramedics ,Tehran University of medical sciences, Tehran, Iran; 2009 [Persian]
17. Torabi A. Social marketing in the health services. J SOCIAL SER.8(26):127-42 [Persian].
18. Jerome M. Refining the medical tourism market and delivery system. 2007.
19. Harriet H, Cartier S. Medical Tourism: Crossing Borders to Access Health Care 2007. Available from: Available at: http://www.bioethics.georgetown.edu
20. Berkowist E. Essintials of Health care Marketing . Massachusetts : Jons and Bartlett Publisher. 1996:20-3
21. Lfebvre CR, Flora JA. social marketing and public health intervention. Journal of Health education Qurtery 1988.
22. Tabibi SJ, Nasiripour AA, Ayoobian A, Baghearian H. Relation between mechanism of informing and attracting medical tourists in private hospitals of Isfahan: University of research sciences Tehran; 2012 [Persian].
23. Ghalami S. Study of Solutions to upgrade the position of Iran in the issuance of health services market and attracting medical tourism: Tarbiat Modares University; 2009 [Persian].
24. Afshani A. The role of public relations in the development of the health tourism industry. The third regional congress of the international health ser-vice, Iran,; Urmia2009 p. 13-4 [Persian].
25. Jabberi A. The design of Iran medical tourism's pattern. PhD dissertation of Management of health care: Iran University of medical sciences; 2008 [Persian].
26. khodayari Zarnagh R. The level of readiness of Iran University of medical sci-ences hospitals in attracting medical tourists, based on the international standards of the Joint Commission [Master's thesis]: Iran University of medical sciences; 2010 [Persian].
27. Chinai R, Goswami R. Are we ready for medical tourism? The Hindu. Sunday. 2005
28. Manalo. Presentation on the Philippines as the Hub of cosmetic surgery in Asia: Plastic Surgeons viewpoint. Medical tourism Asia conference; Singapore, 2008
29. Karen H. International Accreditation and Medical Tourism: The Value Equation. Medical Tourism in Turkey Conference Chicago, Illinois2009
30. Ghadamgahi f. Knowledge, attitude and self-efficacy of nursing staff in hospital infections control. J Mil med. 2011 [Persian] 13(13).