1. Carrera PM, Bridges JF. Health and medical tourism: what they mean and imply for health care systems. Europe. 1995;2000(2005):2010.
2. TRAM. Medical Tourism: a global analysis, a report by tourism research and marketing. Atlas publication, Netherlands. 2006.
3. Harahsheh S. Curative tourism in Jordan and its potential develop-ment 2002.
4. Caballero SD MC. Medical tourism and its entrepreneurial opportunities-a conseptual framework for entry to the industry. Goteborg University; Sewden2006.
5. Vajirakachorn T. Implementation of an effective health tourism development plan for Thailand: University of Wisconsin; 2004.
6. Janson Y, Sim S, Nelson N. Medical tourism: The Asian chapter. 2008.
7. Herrick M.D. “Medical Tourism: Global Competition in Health Care, National Center for Policy Analysis, Dallas, US. NCPA Policy Report No. 304, November, 2007.
8. Garcia Altes A. The Development of Health Tourism Services. Foundation Institute de Investigation en Service de Salu-da Annals of Tourism Research. 2005.
9. Nagarajan GS. Medical tourism in India: strategy for its develop-ment 2004.
10. Medical Tourism. A global Analysis, Ireland: ATLAS2006.
11. Connell J. Medical Tourism: Sun, Sea, Sand & … Surgery 2006.
12. Lagiewski R, Myers W. Medical tourism: Perspectives and applications for destination development. 2008.
13. Moody M. Medical tourism: employers can save significant healthcare dollars by having employees seek overseas options. Rough Notes 2007.
14. De Arellano ABR. Patients without borders: the emergence of medical tourism. International Journal of Health Services. 2007;37(1):193-8.
15. Bovier P. Medical tourism: a new kind of traveler?]. Revue médicale suisse. 2008;4(157):1196, 8.
16. Horowitz MD, Rosensweig JA. Medical tourism--health care in the global economy. Physician executive. 2007;33(6):24.
17. Kalshrtti P PD. Tourism products development and management medical tourism-A Shifting Paradigm. Proceedings of the 1st Con-ference on tourism in India -Challenges Ahead. 2008.
18. Kazemi Z. Study of effective factors for attracting medical tourist in Iran. Unpublished master thesis Lulea University of Technology: Netherlands. 2007.
19. cartographer Iran Trade Promotion Organization.Iran and the world health tourism2008.
20. Monica H, Yu-Feng H. Thailand medical tourism cluster [Online]. 2006 [cited 2006 May 5].
21. Shalbafian A. Effective factors for developing health tourism 2006.
22. cartographer Terms and Conditions of Service Centers in Health Tour-ism, Office of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Health and Medi-cal Education2009.
23. Article 87 of the Fourth development economic, social and cultural plan, Islamic Republic of Iran. 2007.
24. Salim Pour H TM, Arab M. Medical records of exports of goods and services abroad. Journal of Health Homa. 2003; No. 17, February-March.
25. GhafarZadehSh. Factors in attracting foreign tourists with the scientific def-inition of health and medical tourism. The third interna-tional conference of regional health services in Iran. 13-14 October, 1388.
26. Jahangir M. Health and tourism industry in Iran.
27. Ghalami S. Investigate ways to improve Iran's position in the market for health services and medical tourism attraction 2010.
28. Pakjou A. Pattern of travelmedicin ethics in international coopera-tion program of military medicine. Journal of Militery Medicine. 2011.
29. Izadi M. International Travel Medicine. Institude of High-er Education Science-Applied Iranian Red Crescent. First edition, 2009: P 289.[Persian].
30. Gonzales A BL, Sancho J. Health tourism and related services: Carribbean develop-ment and international trade. Regional Negotiating Ma-chinery. 2011.
31. Porter EM VM, Huang B, Khan O, Qin Z, Tan A. Medical tourism in the Philippines. 2008.
32. Singh G. Medical tourism in India: strategy for its development. Indian institute of management: Banglore. 2013.
33. Jordan Competitiveness Report, Medical tourism. 2007.
34. Erfan Nia M. Comparative study of information systems in selected countries and provide a solution for medical tourism in Iran 2010.
35. Jabbari A. Designing a Model for Iran Medical Tourism 2009.