1. Chanda R. Trade in Health Services. Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations 2001;70.
2. Kazemi Z. Study of effective factors for attracting medi-cal tourist in Iran 2007 [Persian].
3. 03. Janson Y, Sim S, Nelson N. Medical tourism: The Asian chapter. 2008.
4. Garcia-Altes A. The development of health tourism services. Annals Of Tourism Research. 2005:32-262.
5. Mussell R SJ, Sommerville A,. Medical Tourism. Journal of Medical Ethics. 2006;32(4).
6. Mirfakhrodini H. Satisfaction rate of medical tourism Yazd and prioritize factors, Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, Nov-Dec 2012.
7. Mardani M. Tourism Management, Principles, Foundations, And Ap-plied Concepts. Astan Ghods Publication. 2006.
8. Haghighi kafash M. prioritizes the development of medical tourism in Iran, Tourism Studies 2006.
9. Herrick M.D. Medical Tourism: Global Competition in Health Care, National Center for Policy Analysis, Dallas, US. 2007.
10. Bernal R. The Globalization of Health care Industry: Opportunities For the Caribbean. Cepal Review 2007;92.
11. Cortez N. Patient without borders: the emerging global market for patients and the evolution of modern health care. Ind LJ. 2008;83:71.
12. Laolak K RL. Principles of service marketing and management. Trans Tajzadeh Nemin A. Tehran: Samt 2005.
13. Izadi M, Ayoobian A, Nasiri T, Joneidi N, Fazel M, Hosseinpourfard M. Situation of health tourism in Iran; opportunity or threat. MilMed Journal. 2012;14(2):69-75 [Persian].
14. Jarvis L SB. Tele-radiology: Threat or Opportunity. Clinical Radiology. 2005;60.
15. Khodadade Hosseini SH. Strategic planning and management. Tehran: Saffar Pub-lication. 2008 [Persian].
16. Yavari K GA, Shahhosseini S, Zeraati M, Mirmo-hammadi H,. Tourism cluster: a new approach in expanding tourism industry. The Institute for Trade Studies and Research 2006 [Persian].
17. Taghizadeh Z. The Role of Tourism in the Muslim world with an empha-sis on nature cure treatment (Functions, Challenges and Solutions), Journal of Tourism Space 2011 [persian].
18. Siddiqi S SA, Mirza Z, Drager N, Sabri B,. Assessing trade in health services in countries of the East-ern Mediterranean from a public health perspective. Int J Health Plan Manage. 2010;25(3 [Persian]).
19. cartographer Iran Trade Promotion Organization.Iran and the world health tourism2008.
20. Mazilu M, editor Opportunities and Threats for Romania as a Tourist Destination after the World Economic Crisis. Proceedings ISI of 5-th WSEAS International Conference on Economy and Management Transformation (EMT’10), West University of Timisoara, pag; 2010.
21. Agha heydari Z SZ. Medical Tourism Industry in Iran: Guidelines for the De-velopment of Health , Information Management 2010.
22. Rerkrujipimol J, Assenov I. Medical Tourism in Thailand and Its Marketing Strategies [Online]. 2008.
23. Connell J. Medical tourism: Sea, sun, sand and surgery. Tourism Management. 2006;27(6 [Persian]).
24. Agha heydari Z SZ. Systematic review of studies in the field of medical tour-ism. health information management. 2010 [Persian].
25. Chinai R GR. Medical visas mark growth of Indian medical tourism. Bull World Health Organ 2007;85(3).
26. cartographer Express Healthcare Management. Practicing medical tour-ism: resounding success2006.
27. Gopal R. The Key Issues and Challenges in Medical Tourism sector in India (A Hospital perspective) 2008.
28. Barometer UWT, cartographer 2013.
29. Hopkins L, Labonté R, Runnels V, Packer C. Medical tourism today: What is the state of existing knowledge&quest. Journal of public health policy. 2010;31(2):185-98.
30. Network WTO.
31. Hazarika I. Medical tourism: its potential impact on the health work-force and health systems in India. Health Policy Plan. 2010;25(3).
32. Weiss E SP, Kodner I, Keune J,. Banding in Bangkok, CABG in Calcutta: the United States physician and the growing field of medical tourism. Sur-gery. 2010;148(3).
33. Deloitte, cartographer Medical tourism: Update and implications, the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions 2009.