1. Zampetakis LA, Bouranta N, Moustakis VS. On the relationship between individual creativity and time management. Think Skills Creat. 2010;5(1):23-32.
2. Indreica E-S, Cazan A-M, Truta C. Effects of learning styles and time management on academic achievement. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2011;30:1096-102.
3. Claessens BJ, Van Eerde W, Rutte CG, Roe RA. Planning behavior and perceived control of time at work. J Organ Behav 2004;25(8):937-50.
4. Claessens BJ, Van Eerde W, Rutte CG, Roe RA. A review of the time management literature. Personnel Rev. 2007;36(2):255-76.
5. Liu OL, Rijmen F, MacCann C, Roberts R. The assessment of time management in middle-school students. Personality Individual Diff. 2009;47(3):9-147.
6. Britton BK, Tesser A. Effects of time-management practices on college grades. J EducPsychol. 1991;83(3):405.
7. Nonis SA, Teng JK, Ford CW. A cross-cultural investigation of time management practices and job outcomes. Intl J Intercultural Relations. 2005;29(4):409-28.
8. Eilam B, Aharon I. Students’ planning in the process of self-regulated learning. Contemp Educ Psychol. 2003;28(3):304-34.
9. Huy QN. Time, temporal capability, andplanned change. Acad Manage Rev. 2001;26(4):601-23.
10. Francis‐Smythe JA, Robertson IT. On the relationship between time management and time estimation. Br J Psychol. 1999;90(3):333-47.
11. Greenberg JS. Comprehensive stress management. 2002.
12. Davis M. Time and the nursing home assistant: Relations among time management, perceived control over time, and work-related outcomes. Academy of Management, Toronto, Canada. 2000.
13. Ziapour A, Khatony A, Jafari F, Kianipour N. Evaluation of time management behaviors and its related factors in the senior nurse managers, Kermanshah-Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2015;7(2):366-73.
14. Ebrahimi H, Hosseinzadeh R, Tefreshi MZ, Hosseinzadeh S. Time management behaviors of head nurses and staff nurses employed in Tehran Social Security Hospitals, Iran in 2011. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2014;19(2):193-8.
15. Gran‐Moravec MB, Hughes CM. Nursing time allocation and other considerations for staffing. Nurs Health Sci. 2005;7(2):126-33.
16. Ojo L, Olaniyan D. Effective Time Management in Organization Panacea or Placebo. Eur J Sci Res. 2008;24(1):127-33.
17. Arnold E, Pulich M. Improving productivity through more effective time management. Health Care Manag. 2004;23(1):65-70.
18. Hasoomi T, Sarikhani N. The Relationship between Time Management and Job Burn-out among the Staffs in Islamic Azad University zone 12. J Modern Thoughts Educ. 2010;6(1):89-107. Persian
19. Araghieh A, Zahrakar K, Akbari M. The Relationship between Time Management and the Effectiveness of the Secondary School Managers in Bustan and Golestan. J Modern Thoughts Educ. 2012;7(2):73-82. Persian
20. Waterworth S. Time management strategies in nursing practice. J Adv Nurs. 2003;43(5):432-40.
21. Huber D. Leadership and nursing care management. Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013.
22. Birkinshaw J, Caulkin S. How should managers spend their time?: Finding more time for realmanagement. BSR. 2012;23(4):62-5.
23. Braithwaite J, Westbrook MT. Time spent by health managers in two cultures on work pursuits: real time, ideal time and activities' importance.Int J Health Plan Manag. 2011;26(1):56-69.
24. Hashemizadeh H. The Relationship between time management behavior and stress at the head of the surgical teaching hospitals affiliated with the Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Quarterly J Fundam Ment Health. 2006;29(8):51-6. Persian
25. Zampetakis L, Bouranta N, Moustakis V. On the relationship between individual creativity and time management. Think Skills Creat. 2010;5(1):23-32.
26. Kebriaei A, Sabahi BM, Saeedi A. Relationship between use of time management skills and satisfaction with spending time among students of zahedan university of medical sciences. J MedEdu Dev. 2014;6(12):79-89.
27. Sternberg RJ. A model of educational leadership: Wisdom, intelligence, and creativity, synthesized. Intl J Leadersh in Educ. 2005;8(4):347-64.
28. Nonis SA, Hudson GI. Academic performance of college students: Influence of time spent studying and working. J Educ Business. 2006;81(3):15.
29. Hafezi S, Naghibi H, Naderi E, Najafi MS, Mahmoodi H. The correlation between personal skill and organizational behavioral time management among educational administrators. J Behav Sci. 2008;2(2):183-95. Persian
30. Ziegler E. By Leaps & Bounds: How to Stop WastingTime, Set Your Priorities, and Soar to Success in the Publications Office. Currents. 1993;19(3):38.
31. Alam Z, Mozaffari SAA, Bagheri H, Marefat D. The Relationship between Personal and Organizational Time Management Skills of Managers of P.E in Khuzestan Province. Res Sport Manag Behav. 2013;3(5):73-83. Persian
32. Macan TH. Time-management training: Effects on time behaviors, attitudes, and job performance. J Psycho. 1996;130(3):229-36.
33. Marriner A. Time Managementthrough Planning. J Contin Educ Nurs. 1983;14(1):21-6.
34. Fitsimmons G. Time management part I: goal setting as a planning tool. Bottom Line. 2008;21(2):61-3.
35. Ghaedmohammadi M. The important factors of students' time management among Islamic Azad University. Social Res. 2010;3(6):57-73.
36. Hashemizadeh H. Analysis of relation between time management behaviors and occupational stress of medical surgical ward's head nurses of educational hospitals depend on Shaheed-Beheshti medical university of Tehran, Iran. J Fundam Ment Health. 2012;60(5):S159.
37. Mohammadian A, Jahangiri S, Naghizadeh Baghi A, Pourfarzi F. A Study on Time Management Skills in Ardabil University of Medical Sciences (ARUMS) Managers. J Health Adm. 2006;9(24):59-66.
38. Marquis BL, Huston CJ. Leadership roles and management functions in nursing: Theory and application. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2009.
39. Newstrom JW, Davis K. Human behavior at work. New York. McGraw-Hill; 1986.
40. Eghtedari A. Organization and management. Tehran: Molavi Publication. 2001:125. Persian
41. Lewis D. 10-minute Time and Stress Management: How to Gain an'extra'Ten Hours a Week. Piatkus; 1995.
42. Fiedler FE, Chemers MM. Leadership and effective management. Scott, Foresman Glenview, IL; 1974.
43. Ferner JD, Deans J. Successful time management. Clin Lab Manag Rev. 1998;13(1):13-21.