1. Dehnavieh R, Tabibi SJ, Maleki M, Rashidian A, Noorihekmat S. Information Criteria for Basic Health Insurance Package in Iran from Health Insurance Organizations View. Health Info Manag. 2010;7(2):109-18. Persian
2. Williams A. Priority setting in public and private health care: a guide through the ideological jungle. J Health Econ. 1988;7(2):173-83.
4. Ham C, Coulter A. The Global Challenge of Health Care Rationing. International Experience of Rationing (or priority setting). Philadelphia: Open University Press. 2000: 1-12. Buckingham.
5. Segal L, Chen Y. Priority Setting Models for Health: The Role for Priority Setting and A critique of alternative models A Summary. Report to the Population Health Division (Working Paper 119). Centre for Health Program Evaluation (CHPE). 2001. English. Retrieved from http://www.buseco.monash.edu.au/centres/che/pubs/wp119.pdf
6. Tourani S, Maleki MR., Hadian M, Amiresmaili MR. Survey on present status of health services priority setting in Iran. Payesh. 2011;10(2):217-30. Persian
9. Davari M, Haycox A, Walley T. The Iranian health insurance system; past experiences, present challenges and future strategies. Iran J Public Health. 2012;41(9):1-9.
10. Zare H. A brief introduction to complementary health insurance. Public Health Insurance Journal. 2001;19(5):20-33. Persian
11. Hassanzadeh A. Proceeding of 27th International Social Security Association General Assembly (ISSA). Tehran: Scientific and Cultural publisher. 2002:144-3. Persian
12. Oxman AD, Schünemann HJ, Fretheim A. Improving the use of research evidence in guideline development: 2. Priority setting. Health Res Policy Syst. 2006;4(14).
14. Abel-Smith BFJ, Holland W, Mckee M, Mossialos E. Choices in health policy; an agenda for European union. 1st Edition. Dartmouth Publisher Company: Aldershot, 1997.
15. New B, King Edward's Hospital Fund for London. Rationing talk and action in health care. 1s t Edition. King's Fund and BMJ Publishing: London, 1997.
16. Hauck KSP, Goddard M. The Economics of Priority Setting for Health Care: A Literature Review (Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper). Washington, DC: World Bank. 2004. Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10986/13700
17. Kapiriri L, Norheim OF. Criteria for priority-setting in health care in Uganda: exploration of stakeholders' values. Bull World Health Organ. 2004;82(3):172-9.
18. Wellington, New Zealand: 5th International Conference on Priorities in Health Care; 2004. The role of Health Related Quality Of Life (HRQL) measurement in setting priorities in the Iranian health care system; p. 1-142.
19. Kapiriri L, Norheim OF, Heggenhougen K. Using the burden of disease information for health planning in developing countries: the experience from Uganda. Social Sci Medi. 2003;56(12):2433-41.
20. Kapiriri L, Martin DK. A strategy to improve priority setting in developing countries. Health Care Analysis. 2008;15(3):159-67.
21. Danesh-Dehkordi N. Health universal coverage from law perspective. Health Insurance Organization(Scientific and Cultural Publication). 2004, Tehran: Medical Service Insurance Organization. Persian
22. Sasannejhad AH. Complete set of rules and regulations of the NHS. Tehran: Medical Service Insurance Organization. 1996. Persian
23. Hossein Z. Health systems in the world. 1st Edition. Health insurance organization: Tehran, 2004. Persian
25. Lai-Kow Chan, Wu ML. Quality Function Deployment in Services: A literature review. Eur J Oper Res. 2002;143(3):463-97.
26. Mohebifar R, Tabibi S, Asefzadeh S. Design of Disaster Management Structure Pattern for Iran. Health Manag J. 2008;11(33):47-56. Persian
27. Schreyögg J, Stargardt T, Velasco-Garrido M, Busse R. Defining the “Health Benefit Basket” in nine European countries. Eur J Health Econ. 2005;6(1):2-10.
28. Lacey A LD. Trent focus for research and development in primary health care: to qualitative analysis. Unpublished manuscript: Trent Focus, Nottingham. 2001.
30. Bryman A, & Burgess, R. G. Burgess RG. Analyzing Qualitative Data. Routledge, 1994.
31. Rosen S, Sanne I. Rationing Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV/AIDS in Africa: Choices and consequences. PLoS Med. 2005;2(11):303.
32. Lammintakanen J. Health care prioritization, Evolution of the Concept, Research and policy process faculty of social sciences of the university of Kuopio. Department of health policy and management. 2005. University of Kuopio, Faculty of Social Sciences, Finland, 2005.
33. Greß S, Niebuhr D, Rothgang H, Wasem J. Criteria and procedures for determining benefit packages in health care: A comparative perspective. Health Policy. 2005;73(1):78-91.
35. Makundi E, Kapiriri L, Norheim OF. Combination evidence and values in priority setting: testing the balance sheet method in a low-income country. BMC Health Serv Res. 2007;7(1):152.
36. Tourani S, Maleki MR, Hadian M, Amiresmaili MR. An interview survey on health priority setting practice in Iran. Res J Biol Sci. 2009;4(11):1193-201. Persian
37. Kabir MJ, SoudabehVatankhah BD, Ravaghei H, Jafari N, Heidari A, Behnampour N, et al. Determinant Criteria for Designing Health Benefit Package in Selected Countries. Life Sci J. 2013;10(3):1392-403.
38. Wiseman V MG, Berry G, Tang K. Involving the general public in priority setting: Experiences from Australia. Social Sci Med. 2003;56(5):1001-12.